Become a FRIENDS member and help our Gardens grow
We invite you to share the rewarding experience of being a FRIEND!
Volunteering (being a FRIENDS member) is a wonderful way to ‘give back to the community’. Your involvement will not only help us to provide vital support for the maintenance of our beautiful Gardens, but it also will allow us to expand community participation in both educational and entertainment events at the Noosa Botanic Gardens.
Membership is open to everyone who would like to support the Noosa Botanic Gardens. You do not need to be a gardener to become involved in FRIENDS activities.
Membership of the Friends offers you:
- Opportunity to join our volunteer workforce and enjoy the camaraderie and sense of achievement arising from further growth and enhancement of the Gardens. Our volunteer opportunities include: Garden Maintenance; Propagation or Guided Walks.
- 10% discount on:
- all plant purchases from the Growing Friends FNBG nursery
- online purchases of Earthlife Garden Care‘s full range of products
- online purchases at Fernland
- expenditure of $50 or more at Sauers gardening products (excluding produce purchasers or delivery)
- expenditure of $50 or more at Cooroy Landscape Supplies (excluding delivery)
- CutAbove Tools (purchased online)
- Cooroy Outdoor Power spare parts
- Discount on Friends’ workshops
- Insurance cover while attending any FRIENDS activity, at the Gardens or elsewhere
Annual membership fees:
- Individual: $25.00
- Family (same household): $35.00
- Associate Community Group: $45.00 (open to Not-for-Profit Community Groups and Garden Clubs)
- Corporate / Business: $110.00
All membership payments are based on calendar year. All friends who join after the 1st September of any year will automatically have their membership valid until the end of the following year.
Click appropriate button below to be taken to online application form.