The FRIENDS of Noosa Botanic Gardens raise funds for projects to enhance the gardens. Proceeds of the sale of plants propagated at the facility are now the cornerstone of funding raising for improvement to the Gardens.
Since its inception in 2013 the FRIENDS have completed the following projects:
- a propagation nursery in the Gardens,
- water refill station with dog bowl,
- installation of a shade sail over the dinosaur dig, and
- 200 plant identification signs.
Other projects currently underway:
- a staged rollout of more plant identification signage
- refurbishment of the bush tucker garden including interpretive signage
- a record of the living plant collection in the Gardens
Please Help us Grow our Gardens
You can make a difference to the Gardens by donating to the FRIENDS.
- Cheques can be made payable to Friends of the Noosa Botanic Gardens Inc and forwarded to Membership Secretary at PO Box 615, Cooroy, Qld 4563.
- Direct payment – Bendigo Bank
BSB 633 000
Acct Number: 148 066 038.
Please enter your name when making payment.
- Paypal or Credit Card – simple click the button below
If you would like to explore a future partnership with the FRIENDS contact President Jill Brownlee on 0412 053 281 or email: [email protected]